The teams have been busy out and about checking vehicles to ensure they are not stolen and also are roadworthy. To help with security of your vehicles please follow the tips below:
Vehicles, trailers and quad bikes
- Secure and immobilise vehicles and equipment when not in use
- Remove keys from the ignition and keep them somewhere secure
- Don’t leave quad bikes or trailers unattended
- Consider storing vehicles and property in a secured building, if possible
secured to the ground or wall, or inside a caged area
- Mark trailers and property with farm name and postcode, use a UV pen,
engraving, stamping, tagging or forensic marking
We still have CESAR discounts available, get in touch with the rural team for more information.
Princes Risborough officers also had to deal with a case of fly tipping, this type of crime spoils the look of our countryside for everyone, if anyone can provide any information about this incident in a lay-by on Lower Icknield Way, Longwick please speak with your local neighbourhood team.
If you see any suspicious activity in your area please report this to the police as soon as possible.